Okay, so it’s more of a quiz for you. Since today is Father’s Day, I want to interview YOU regarding this special occasion. I have devised some questions for fathers as well as their children. I’ll leave it open to whoever would like to answer them in the comments section. Hope you all decide to play along. 🙂
Addressed to the Fathers:
1. How did you feel about the birth of your first child?
2. For those who have more than one child, how did the second (third, fourth, etc) birth compare with the first?
3. What is your favourite part about being a dad?
4. What part about being a dad has been the most difficult?
5. What is the best piece of advice you could give your children?
Okay, kids (even if you’re grown-ups), here are your questions:
1. What is your most memorable childhood moment you’ve had with your dad?
2. What is the best time you’ve had with your dad since you became an adult?
3. If you’re like me and your father is no longer among the living, what is the one thing you wish you’d said to him before he passed?
4. What is the worst present you think you ever gave your dad for Father’s Day?
5. What is the best present you gave him?
And now, a question for anyone to answer:
What will you be doing to celebrate this Father’s Day?
Whatever it is, I hope you all have a fantastic day! 🙂