Since I don’t have a real interview ready to share with you, today, I thought I’d interview all of YOU! If you feel like answering any of them, use the Comments section or answer it/them on your own website and leave a link so my followers and I can read it/them. 🙂
Questions for fellow writers:
1. What is the most important piece of advice that you’ve been given about writing, or your favourite quote about writing?
2. What is the one thing you must have with you while you’re writing (besides your computer, or pen & paper!)?
3. Where is your ‘writing nest’, the place where all the magic happens?
Questions for fellow crafters:
1. Describe one of your favourite creations.
2. What tools did you use when creating that favourite work of art?
3. Of all the types of arts & crafts (scrap-booking, painting, up-cycling, sculpting, etc) out there, what would you like to try, some day?
Questions to fellow bloggers:
1. Describe the post you’ve written that’s been viewed the most since you started blogging.
2. What do you think makes a successful blog?
3. What are your favourite topics to blog about and what topics do you avoid?
Well, I hope you all play along. I can’t wait to read your answers! 🙂
PS. If anyone out there would like me to interview them for upcoming posts, please leave your name in the comments and I’ll be in touch. 🙂